About the Client
Our client is company providing IT services in field of banking payment industry.
About the Role
For our client, we are looking for experienced IT Architect
And what is the role of IT Architect - senior about?
• He/she makes recommendations to improve the quality of the overall IT architecture and enterprise architecture.
• Cooperates in determining the feasibility of new plans and impact analysis.
• Actively participates and holds the role of architect on entrusted projects.
• Coordinates consistency of software component interfaces and consistency of data models.
• Manages the creation and maintenance of a repository for metadata storage, versioning and adherence to established documentation and architectural standards.
• Coordinates models at different levels of the architecture, guarantees consistency with the metadata model.
• Responsible for the development of architectural methodology and the development of software development methodology in accordance with architectural standards.
• Collaborates on submitting proposals and creating an IT strategy in accordance with the overall strategy and the strategy for the development of card processing within the group.
• Actively participates/manages the process of solving problems in the production operation.
• Supports the educational level and professional growth of team members.
• Integration architecture
• Microservices architecture
• Documenting and presenting of the architecture
• Communication of business and technical requirements
• Knowledge of some modeling language (UML or Archimate or any other language)
• REST API principles
• Open API Specification (swagger)
• Json, XML technologies
• Understanding of automation in software development (CI/CD, ...)
Nice to Have Skills
• Agile principles/experiences
• Devops principles and tools
• Domain driven design
• Java spring framework
• Oracle database
• Elastic stack
• Versioning tools (git)
• Event driven architecture (data streaming)
• Async API Specification
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic