About the Client
Our client is company providing IT services in field of banking payment industry.
Our client's benefits:
- interesting work in international environment
- possibility to grow
- place for your ideas
- friendly atmosphere
- attractive benefit package, such as Supplementary pension plan contribution, Multisport card, Cafeteria, home office, vacation plus and even more
About the Role
For our client we are looking for a Solution Architect who will be a member of newly forming team participating on greenfield project which is development of a payment gateway which will be used by client´s customers within the whole client´s group.
- Collecting of functional and non-functional requirements for payment solutions and distilling our product backlog into high-level solution designs and visual modelling in cooperation with IT Architect
- Make architectural decisions for new and/or existing components in collaboration with IT Architects
- Preparation of high level solution designs for new use cases
- Support the Development Team and Business Analyst to break down high-level solution designs into user stories
- Keeping the HLD up to date and supporting Technical Writers in Merchant Documentation
- Cooperation with internal and external customers, suppliers and card schemes (VISA, Mastercard)
- Analysis of rules and regulations of card schemes to ensure alignment of standards between schemes payment solutions
- International collaboration among the client´s Group
- Knowledge in some of the following business areas related to card processing would be an advantage: POS acquiring, transaction routing, authorization, clearing & settlement, card schemes certification
- Experience in product or agile project development in the banking or fintech industry
- Good working knowledge of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Analytical thinking, good communication and relationship building skills, problem solving and critical thinking, self-managing, facilitation and coordination skills
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communication
- Strong team collaboration, stress-resilience and flexibility.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- You get a sense of achievement from solving problems, and from helping people; a great customer experience is at the heart of what you do
- Customer Centricity
- Fluent English in speaking and writing - Upper intermediate (B2)
Nice to Have Skills