About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. It anticipates and manages risk – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime. The aim of the our client is to enable society to thrive and progress, creating new opportunities and solutions for its clients. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, where it was founded in 1863, the our client operates through a network of around 80 offices globally. It is organised into three Business Units, each with a distinct strategy and set of objectives contributing to the Group’s overall mission.
About the Role
- Our client are in the middle of a large and complex SharePoint migration project that is pushing the boundaries of both the platforms and the migration tools themselves. As part of the initiative our client have identified the need for a fellow motivated Collaboration Solutions Engineer to join our client highly skilled team as a Subject Matter Expert and help us stretch our possibilities.
- To help you achieve your goals our client provide access to the latest platforms, tools and trainings required to help you lead the design, development, customisation, and integration of our end user collaboration and productivity tools and ensure success for both the team
- Serve as the subject matter expert on technical implementation and migration activities, providing support and solution guidance to internal teams and other stakeholders
- Engineering, design, and development of automated migration solutions from SharePoint on-premises to target platforms and help maintain and support those platforms
- Use technical expertise in help identify, evaluate, and develop effective procedural and systems requirements to meet business needs with quality technical solutions and exemplary customer service.
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Office 365 architecture, administration and best practices combined with a strong current knowledge of end user collaboration solutions, with primary focus on SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Experience with SharePoint customisations, Classic vs Modern SharePoint experiences, records management, Content Types, (information) security and customized provisioning scenarios
- Good understanding about the underlying components of Identity and Access Management (Azure Active Directory (AAD), Security and Compliance in Azure / Office 365) and AuthN / AuthZ concepts, in both online and on-premises scenarios
- Hands-on knowledge in automation and DevOps and intermediate/advanced development skills (PowerShell or comparable scripting language)
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure a plus
About You :
- Ability to communicate in a clear, empathetic and solution-focused manner to gain consensus in a highly segregated organisation
- "Let's do-this" personality that is comfortable with saying no, knows when "good enough" is enough, and believes in simplification where possible
- Use your expertise and personality to inspire and motivate others, as well as earn fellowship of the team within an agile working environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages a plus
Nice to Have Skills