About the Client
More than 25 years of software innovation have made us who we are today a pure play software company serving global needs.
We develop and deliver software to small businesses, medium and large enterprises, and the public sector – improving the work-life of millions of people around the world. Our software simplifies and automates complex and manual work processes, empowering people’s everyday lives.
Employee perks, benefits
- Even though we offer work from home for an unlimited amount of days it is more of a standard than a benefit :)
- Lunch vouchers in the amount of 5,50 eur/working day with 100% employers coverage
- 3 sick days per year and 3 extra days of vacation
- YDD (Your Development Day) - 1 day a month during which you can do whatever you want for your own education and growth - no task needed to be done that day :)
- Social events, parties, various sessions, game nights, tournaments and so on a regular basis. It might seem like we are celebrating something every other week but... hm.Yes. We do.
About the Role
As a senior developer you know how the cookie crumbles. You are able to communicate and work together on both a professional as a personal level and you enjoy involving your colleagues in the tasks at hand. You are quick learner, are not afraid to get your hand dirty and are able to create overview :)
You will work on a smart cloud solution with which we make the work of our clients safer and easier. ClientOnline is one of the leading accountancy portals in the Netherlands that services hundreds of accounting companies, from the biggest to SME sized.
We are looking for someone who has been developing object oriented web applications, who has some knowledge of front end development, knowledge of test automation and is able to work based on the test driven development principles.
If you're ready to drive fast and be part of the new adventure, you're the one we're looking for!
Part of the code is still legacy, however all new things are done in the new architecture, plus, if possible the old code is rewritten into it. For architecture we use "Hexagonal Architexture" - based on the idea of Layers, Ports and Adapters. The aim of this is to write well-testable code in which the business logic is separated from the infrastructure as much as possible. Production part is migrated to cloud - Azure.
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
PHP - Advanced
Nice to Have Skills