About the Client
Our client is the Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now operates not only at Czech Republic, but also in Slovakia, Poland, Romania and Croatia.
About the Role
Would you like to be part of a talented, lively and cohesive development team (with sense of humour in the package :-) ?
Are you always seeking for improvements in existing technologies and processes and trying to find solutions that will be a lasting value?
Can you communicate clearly and proactively and pull together with your team to do a great job?
Are you self-motivated and effective working both independently and collaboratively?
Would you feel comfortable working with agile methodology and tools?
Are you able to steadily learn and use new technologies?
This might be the right new challenge for you!
You will get in touch with tools as JIRA, Confluence, Git, Bitbucket, TeamCity (CI/CD), SonarQube
- Full-stack development of web applications for the thrilling world of pre-match betting and live betting.
- Creation of well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle - from concept and design to implementation and testing.
- Contribution towards decisions regarding future chosen technologies.
- at least 2 - 3 years of professional experience as a Java Developer
- communicative English language
Nice to Have Skills
- Czech (or Slovak) language
- experience with Vue.js, Spring MVC with Velocity. RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Elastic, Redis