About the Client
Our client is one of the leading providers of integrated security systems, products and services in Scandinavia. The company supplies everything from product development, project planning and design to installation & service. Company's clients include hospitals, universities, airports and prisons.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for a firmware developer to join a small, lean, fast development team of equal partners contributing in a variety of roles. Be part of a team of top professionals in the field of SW development and Embedded systems. These are transnational projects of a long-term nature. Responsibilities include development and maintenance of firmware for our card readers and other devices.
The project you might work on is called Integra- it is a integrated platform for technical security solutions such as access control, alarm handling, CCTV and Fire detection. The system is a market leader when it comes to large and complex solutions. More than 15.000 hours of development and tests are spent yearly on the Integra platform. The Integra platform is distributed in the Nordics & Europe for demanding customers like Hospitals, Universities, Airports and Prisons.
- Programming work for embedded Linux systems in the MS Windows environment.
- Programming work for FreeRTOS
- Programming work for Real Time embedded systems based on ARM.
- Solution of projects in the field of access and security systems for corporate customers based on embedded systems.
- Development of modern applications, creation of new applications and development of new devices (HW + FW).
Participation in testing of developed devices.
- C/C++ - advanced
- Cross-compilation, toolchains
- Assembler - basics (optional)
- Knowledge of embedded MCU
Nice to Have Skills
- Knowledge of working with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Knowledge of smart cards (Mifare, Mifare Plus, DESFire, ..), NFC - will be an advantage
- Experience with implementation of communication protocols
- Experience with source code version control systems
- Experience with work and HW development is welcome
- Knowledge of agile development methods
- Knowledge of network communication TCP / IP, RS485, CAN bus