About the Client
Our client is the global market leader in dynamic measuring technology.
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be part of strategically important “green field” project. Our aim is to build a new digital B2B platform with a new website and e-commerce capabilities. Do you enjoy working in international team, build new system and then take care about it? Then this is definitely special offer for you!
We are looking for a communicative personality with an independent, analytical and solution-oriented way of working.
- Be part of a strategically important project "Customer Journey" from the beginning
- Bring expertise into newly created international team as Application Specialist focused on e-commerce
- Work on the web platform based on SAP Commerce Cloud
- Be responsible for Customer Access Management Introduction, operation and further development of future CMS applications based on SAP Commerce Cloud in cooperation with the "Digital Marketing" team
- Define and coordinate ICT requirements from the business with the stakeholders (in particular Product Management, Marketing & Communications, E-Commerce)
- Take care about execution of system configuration, content creation, access management, trainings and testing
- Do the problem solving as contact person in 2nd level support in the area of "Content Management System".
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar ICT function in industry (international)
- Experience in project work, ideally in the implementation / optimization of web portals and related ICT systems.
- Experience in building and operating a CMS application (preferably SAP Commerce Cloud) including integration with surrounding systems such as DAM and PIM.
- Education in the field of e-business and information technology (FH, CAS, MAS) ideally with focus on "Content Management“
- Basic programming experience in common web technologies
- Personality with good communication skills
- Independent, analytical and solution-oriented working style
- Strong conceptual and structural thinking
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
Nice to Have Skills
- Good German skills are huge advantage for you