About the Client
Our client is company providing IT services in field of banking payment industry.
Our client's benefits:
- interesting work in international environment
- possibility to grow
- place for your ideas
- friendly atmosphere
- attractive benefit package, such as Supplementary pension plan contribution, Multisport card, Cafeteria, home office, vacation plus and even more
About the Role
For our client, we are looking for experienced Cloud engineer
• Working together with Architects and Engineering teams to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based architectures and solutions for the company
• Planning, designing, developing and operating cloud-based infrastructures and applications in AWS and MS Azure, ensuring fulfilment of relevant security, redundancy and compliance standards (PCI-DSS, GDPR, RBI Group security policies, etc.)
• Providing an efficient delivery pipeline, covering build-, deployment- and test-automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components in cloud infrastructures
• Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle
• Supporting intra-company projects and teams in developing Cloud awareness and related architectures
• Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
• Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems
• Lead and develop internal best practices for larger Cloud Engineer team(s)
• Collaborating with different Cloud Engineering teams from RBI Group or vendors, participating in respective communities and knowledge sharing activities
• Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering; Master’s degree a plus.
• Certification as an AWS Solutions Architect, Cloud Security Certification, and/or OpenStack Administrator Certification a plus. (Other cloud-related certification also a plus.)
• Minimum 3+ years experience in developing AWS and/or MS Azure architectures and solution, using public cloud services
• Experience DevOps, coding using JSON, Bash Scripting, Shell, Python and working with JIRA and Confluence
• Very good knowledge of continuous integration/continuous delivery and automation and preferably with Infrastructure as a code (CloudFormation, TeraForm, BitBucket, Git)
• Experience in working with Container technologies (Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker)
• Extensive experience with open-source technology, software development and system engineering.
• Knowledge and/or experience languages such as Java, C++ or Ruby are a plus
• Experience and knowledge with SOA applications, web services and APIs is beneficial
• Strong awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks.
• Database experience, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, and related data stores such as Oracle, Postgres.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to stay focused on completing tasks and meeting goals within a busy workspace.
• Interest in Cloud Engineering impact on greater business practices.
• Skilled at working within a team, or alone as required.
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
Nice to Have Skills