About the Client
Our client is one of the world's leading professional financial services organizations. From 158 countries, they advise some of the most successful organisations, entrepreneurs and private businesses.
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Opportunity to work with best in class technology for data collection and processing
- Interesting and challenging work with large international clients
- Employee benefits
- International team of more than 250 professionals in Assurance, consisting of people from 10+ countries
- We appreciate your extra work, every minute counts!
About the Role
We are looking for motivated and talented Experienced Audit Expert who will join our client Assurance team.
- audit delivery for large multinational audit clients maintaining high quality standards;
- managing and leading team consisting of audit associates locally and internationally;
- professional communication with clients in Europe in accordance with the company's policy and code of ethics;
- working with international teams within the employer’s global network ensuring first class service for our global clients and allowing for expansion of your professional network and own knowledge;
- collecting, analyzing and processing clients’ data and information in fully digital form, through remote access to global ERP systems;
- responsible for other audit assignments allocated to be managed by you.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in external or internal audit
- Knowledge of English language
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Creativity and curiosity at work
- Potential and interest in own development
- Eagerness to gain experience on a wide range of clients
- Open, eager to learn and easy-going person
Nice to Have Skills