About the Client
Our client is a software house and develop software solutions for high demands.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for an independently working skilled senior developer with a problem-solving attitude who has good communication skills and likes challenges.
As new colleague, you will join the team of senior developers working for a customer in the area of psychological testing and evaluation. The core product is desktop and web psychological test system consisting of 100+ tests (eg. intelligence tests, performance tests, personality tests, driving skills tests, etc.). This system was developed to ensure the testing of larger groups of people.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5+ years full-time software development experience
- Background in .NET development
- Skilled in .NET Core (on this project, we are currently using version 3.1)
- Experience with Angular
- Entity Framework
- Azure DevOps
- Understanding CI / CD pipeline
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies
- Active English (German is nice to have, but not a must)
- Self-motivated and pro-active with a strong work ethic
- Autonomous team player able to work under minimal supervision
- Good communication skills and a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work towards fixed deadlines
- Accept and contribute constructive criticisms
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with WPF and/or WCF
Našou misiou je ponúknuť množstvo pracovných ponúk kvalifikovaným kandidátom a naplniť očakávania klientov a potreby projektov. Rozhodli sme sa pôsobiť a získavať zdroje v krajinách východnej Európy.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovenská republika Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Česká republika