About the Client
Our client is the global market leader in dynamic measuring technology.
About the Role
For our client, we are looking for experiences UX desginer
You will work on the development of Company user experience standards and guidelines for various applications/ projects:
- Traffic monitoring system
- Generic cloud-based data acquisition system
- Molding quality monitoring system
- Engine combustion analyzing system
The application UX/UI varies from mobile, desktop to cloud-based.
Part of your daily job will be a creation of user flows, storyboards, wireframes and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas with many different stakeholders.
You will validate designs and hypothesis through usability testing.
You will as well develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups and specifications based on requirements and you will be part of our growing UX Designers team.
English - B2
- 3 years of experience with UX design, wireframing, usability testing
- have relevant experience as usability engineer, interaction designer, information architect or concept developer
- have gained relevant practical experience with Usability testing and Customer Interviews
- have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- have ability to present a design and sell the solutions to various stakeholders
- be able to work closely with developers and customers to define/refine UX and UI requirements
- have ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- have experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- be up-to-date with the latest UX and UI trends, techniques and methodologies
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with UX for B2B is welcomed