About the Client
Our client is a software company developing applications for foreign partners from the United States, Denmark, or the UK. For more than 12 years, he has been developing modern technologies for interesting startups in the areas of IT services, cloud, health, biotechnology and telecommunications.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for mid-level developer who will be working on pharmaceutical project for New York branch.
· Works collaboratively as part of the development team with product managers, UI engineers and UX designers, in an agile environment
· Ability to debug and analyze issues in a distributed SOA environment to find root causes and make technical impact assessments
· Can thrive working in a fast paced dynamic environment
· Good presentation and communication skills (particularly by phone), including development of service contract documents.
· Produce quality code that follows Medidata best practices
· Debugging tools and techniques, especially in a SOA.
· Knowledge of cross browsers support
· Command of your editor, IDE, git, and other development environment
· 2+ years experience in web UI development ideal
Nice to Have Skills
· Experience with JQuery, Bootstrap is a plus
· Healthcare and clinical trial domain experience a definite plus