About the Client
Our client is a provider of IT solutions, systems, hardware and software services in banking sector. It operates data centres, bank systems, POS terminals and HW (servers and PC) and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of banking software and its operations in Central and Eastern Europe
About the Role
For our client, we are looking for an experienced QA Engineer/Software tester with Hungarian language
You will work closely with developers along the full user story, working together on the same code towards the same goal of providing market-ready software at the end of each Sprint.
You will create well-structured and well-considered test cases, executing automation scripts using open source tools, all while keeping the nasty bugs away.
- A toolkit full of software development and QA experience
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools and deep insight of software QA methodologies
- Proven milestones with test-driven Script development within an Agile/Scrum environment
- An ability to design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools such as cypress.io, cucumber, selenium
- A natural confidence with your communication skills, while being fluent in English and Hungarian language
Nice to Have Skills
Knowing that variety, changing trends, and constantly upgrading your skills is better than any alternative