About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer. They anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
About the Role
Would you like to become part of People Analytics team and support company with data-driven decision making? By creating comprehensive testing strategy and performing testing you will contribute to the high quality of our dashboard and data deliveries over time.
- Testing solutions in all stages of development, testing BI dashboards in development, production, after release of new functionalities; regression, bug retesting, smoke testing, functional-non functional testing and more.
- Building test strategy for the team.
- Take over regular dashboard refresh, quality checks and support the team in the area of specification and documentation of existing solution.
- Collaborate with Data Governance specialist in the team to setup comprehensive solution for long term data quality assurance.
- Closely collaborate with global People Analytics team, become part of the team meetings and team events.
- Support or collaborate with team with additional requests based on the skillset area and interest. Main options: data analytics, data modeling, visualisation in Tableau, automation and optimalisation of existing solutions, data science.
- At least 2 years of work experience with various levels and types of testing.
- Experience with setting up test strategy, identifying proper type and level of testing for particular needs.
- Standalone tester with high quality of delivery. Thinking out of box when comes to defining different test scenarios and examining quality of solution.
- Attention to the detail as well as keeping an eye on the overall solution and plan.
- "I CAN DO" approach and willingness to learn new technologies and continuously upskill.
- Ambitious, stress resistant and results-oriented problem solver.
- Excellent English language skills (written & oral).
Nice to Have Skills