About the Client
Our client is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, successfully operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors.
About the Role
In our projects we support applying of the best practices for software development. As our products are safety related, test automation is one of them.
We are looking for a tester for smart buildings projects with HW affinity.
- Test specification of system and solution level test cases for fire detection systems based on requirements and feature description of expected functionality
- Test execution of manual system and solution level test cases
- Understanding the functionality of low-level firmware and embedded software
- Understanding HW related functionality and expected effects, away of the pure software aspect of testing
- Scripting of automated test cases based on existing manual test cases at system and solution level
- Writing of defects with specific failure information to enable implementation of bug fixes
- Verification of solved defects
- Direct communication with developers to support reproducibility and analysis of defects
- Collaboration in planning of test activities within the agile planning context
- Freestyle testing based on gathered knowhow and experience
- Good understanding of testing principles (preferable ISTQB certified tester)
- Scripting or basic/intermediate application programming skills
- Electronics know-how on a basic / intermediate level
- Know-how of test and defect management tools (preferable Jazz environment)
- Know-how on agile practices (preferably on SAFe framework)
- “Hands-on” personality, somebody who can also setup a complete HW infrastructure which fits specific testing needs, or is able to implement simple electronic circuitry needed for testing
- Analytical skills to enable effective risk-based testing decisions
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic