About the Client
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
About the Role
We are looking for experienced IT Test Autimation Professional.
• You will be responsible for keeping our software quality within a dedicated Scrum Team. Starting with reviewing the requirements within the Backlog Refinement, the creation of test concepts up to test specification and implementation of fully automated tests with our own script language Control.
• The main focus on NFR (Nonfunctional Requirements – mainly on performance, resource usage like Disk space, CPU, RAM).
Should you look forward to work together with a young and dynamic team, creating new and innovative product solutions, then we are interested in you!
• Structured and team-oriented way of working
• Excellent analytic skills, critical thinking
•Opened to experiment, following requirements, able to define values •Basic operating system knowhow on Debian, RHEL
• Programming experience in an object-oriented language (the best would be C++)
•Good written and spoken English
Nice to Have Skills
• Experience with agile software development processes
• SCADA/HMI and/or SPS
• Understanding HW to be able to work with real scenarios the clients have
• Knowledge in Azure DevOps
• C++ or other programming skills