About the Client
Our client is an international company and a global leader in Business Process Excellence area and is bringing they'r own products as well as consulting services to global market - Software for monitoring of company processes, SOA integrations, strategy planning etc.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for candidate to join the test team which is responsible for the central systems and frameworks that are used by all ARIS teams to create and run automated product tests.
· Design, implementation and operation of our central test automation systems
· Support of our international development teams in using the frameworks and systems
· Working in an agile development team
· Experience in developing browser-based applications and related backend systems
· Experience in scripting languages like shell scripts, or similar
· Experience in development environments like IDEA, Eclipse and version control systems like Git, Perforce, or others
· Knowledge about job control systems like Jenkins
· Knowledge about container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
· Operating systems knowhow: Windows and Linux
· Very good communication and knowledge-sharing skills
· Open minded team player
Nice to Have Skills