About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer. They anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Test Automation Engineer who will play a pivotal role in the IT Partner onboarding growth of the risk-tech startup business unit of company
Collaborating with colleagues across client business and IT organization, you make sure you understand business requirements and look after a high quality project delivery..
You will be responsible for driving test automation at different levels for our partner's web-based implementations to support a steady CI/CD pipeline. How does success look like in this role? You identify key test cases for projects in collaboration with business, drive their automation and ensure only high-quality code gets released to production.
You participate in daily stand-ups, collaborative grooming ceremonies for new features and products that are on the table, and other occasional team ceremonies. In future, you will guide and mentor junior engineers in test automation.
5+ years of experience in developing tests for web applications in an agile software delivery organization
- Deep understanding of multiple forms of software testing throughout the entire SDLC: regression, functional, unit, black-box, white box, UAT, usability, stress testing, performance testing...
- Sophisticated knowledge of automated testing and ability to develop test frameworks in scripting and/or object-oriented languages
- Knowledge of RESTful API services and methods
- Experience with at least some of the most common automated testing tools, such as: Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI, Catalon, Postman, Ranorex, TestCafe etc.
- Familiarity with DevOps principles and CI/CD
- Familiarity with UNIX/LINUX and git commands
- Proficient English skills both spoken and written
Nice to Have Skills