About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
Join our Prague based solution delivery team, which is changing the way how Supply Chain works – from operations in warehouses to track&trace system for Customers.
Our team is currently looking for a Technology Consultant, who will contribute to the delivery of business critical web and mobile IT solutions we develop.
You will be providing technological consultancy to our Customers and internally within the team. You will explore new technologies and assess the applicability to Supply Chain business – from the latest application frameworks and hosting platforms to data analytics and IoT.
• OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
• Elastic Stack and Oracle database
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Jenkins & GitHub
• Private Cloud, MS Azure / AWS
• Blockchain, IoT
• Understanding non-functional Business Requirements and providing consultancy on how to implement them
• Researching on new technologies and supporting their adoption within the team
• Defining technological architecture – Web, Application, Database, Integration a Reporting tiers
• Setting up application build and deployment automation, and task orchestration
• Supporting our development teams with technical consultancy
• Very good understanding of IT fundamentals – servers, virtualization, containerization, network, web, application and database technologies
• Knowledge of SW development lifecycle
• Working knowledge of Linux and SQL
• Experience with setting up DevOps is a big plus
• Fluent English and good communication skills
• University education in IT field
Nice to Have Skills