About the Client
A Czech company, which develops and customizes own financial systems for 10 top world markets.
About the Role
Our Clients Service Desk team is part of our Infrastructure Services Division. It is supporting whole infrastructure across all 10 countries company operates in, 24/7. That means that this shift leader will be on the shift together with his team.
Company has now four teams, each having 3-4 people that are rotating on 12-hour shifts and the scope of work is even wider than the number of hours :)
Are you ok with shift schedule, want to lead the team but also be responsible for the distribution of the work? Then keep scrolling.
- directly managing the operation of 3+ Service Desk Operators, within the Infrastructure Services Division;
- planning the shift rotations, distributing the workload, help in managing the activities and responsibilities of their Service Desk team;
- monitor the infrastructure, answer to queries from countries or colleagues, acts as Recovery manager for critical incidents;
- working with the other team leaders, especially NOC and SD, to ensure the day to day activities are properly planned and executed;
- operate a 24/7 support environment and is required to work 12 hour shifts, on a rotational basis;
- Excellent communication skills (English and Czech);
- Quick orientation into IT processes and systems;
- Organizational and presentation skills;
- Experience with monitoring systems is a must;
- Prior experience in leadership is very advantageous.
Nice to Have Skills
- One nice to have skill is foundation in ITIL principles.