About the Client
Our client is a provider of IT solutions, systems, hardware and software services in banking sector. It operates data centres, bank systems, POS terminals and HW (servers and PC) and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of banking software and its operations in Central and Eastern Europe.
About the Role
Position is in department "Rating & Loan Decisions" (RLD) which is responsible for IT solutions covering customer ratings and loan decisions for the entire banking group. The department manages the whole project lifecycle (requirement analysis, technical analysis and solution design, development, factory and customer testing) and handles as well operational tasks related to the solutions in its area of competence.
To be prepared for the upcoming projects in Risk Management environment, RLD is looking for a Technical Analyst to strengthen the existing product team.
- Modernize one of our main IT solutions, contributing a good understanding in technology trends and concepts to design flexible, dynamic, and efficient solutions for our business partners
- Redesign solution components and be the sparring partner for our developers
- Define software requirement specifications and attend review meetings with colleagues in Risk Management from various entities
- Review functional designs regarding solution architecture, future business needs and expectations
- Cover operational tasks, analyze functional defects in the systems and find solutions for bug fixing
- Think integrated and strategically and develop comprehensive, detailed specifications
- Are familiar with REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, CSV APIs, design notifications like UML and have a structured approach to analysis and documentation
- Ideally understand technical requirements for container platform and cloud hosting
- Are a communicative team-player with good time management skills and an independent working style
- Like to work in a complex, multicultural, international environment as part of a product team with agile working methods
- Are fluent in English for both verbal and written communication
Nice to Have Skills
- German or other CEE language skills are considered beneficial