About the Client
Our client is a provider of IT solutions, systems, hardware and software services in banking sector. It operates data centres, bank systems, POS terminals and HW (servers and PC) and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of banking software and its operations in Central and Eastern Europe.
About the Role
For our client, we are looking for someone who is smart, savvy, and seriously good at designing great solutions, consistent with business requirements. As a Technical Analyst, critical thinking for you, means having the ability to turn madness into method, and method into direction. You are organized, a natural communicator, and can collaborate across web and mobile lines, bringing people together to create shared understanding. Big on purpose and able to stand by your own suggestions, you are empathetic enough to support your colleagues (developers, testers, designers) and see things from their perspectives.
- Participating on agile develoopment of internet banking to make banking simple, intelligent and personal again
- Being diplomatic on one hand, while fighting for correct solutions with the other, without losing your smile
- Having ‘perspective’ as your middle name with the ability to step back and see the big-picture
- Knowing that sharing is caring and this exchange of knowledge does not threaten your ego
- Expressing your values and opinions and articulating them in fluent English
- Experience with analysis of web applications
- Understanding of REST API
- Communicative English
Nice to Have Skills