About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
- As a member of the Unified Communications & Collaboration Operations team you will maintain, develop, and support a very large global Skype for Business environment (200 000+ users) with associated appliances and endpoints.
- Every day activities will include technical support (incidents), operational tasks such as monitoring, disaster recovery and high availability testing, server patching, and other related technical and administrative tasks to ensure the platform is healthy and performing to expectations.
- You will also be encouraged to develop tools (such as Microsoft Powershell scripts) to minimize repetitive tasks, and learn and expand your capabilities to other technologies directly related to Skype for Business.
The technologies involved:
- Skype for Business server and client as well as related Microsoft technologies
- Microsoft Teams
- Audiocodes gateways and SBCs, ARM
- IP phones – Audiocodes, Polycom VVX, Trio, and Group Series
- RPRM, and others
Adequate experience to applied position
- Skype for Business - servers and clients
- Microsoft background: Windows Server 2012 R2, Active Directory, SCOM or / and SIP protocol and analysis of SIP traces, VoIP protocols
- TCP/IP basics, ability to make and analyze network monitor traces, understanding of basic networking protocols
- Attitude to learn new things
Nice to Have Skills
- Scripting and coding (e.g. PowerShell).
- Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams enterprise voice and voice routing
- Polycom and Audiocodes Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams desk phones
- Audiocodes products