About the Client
Our client is an international company focusing on the development of enterprise IT infrastructure management software according to the customer´s needs. Its products are extensively used worldwide.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for people who are passionate about building the systems, culture, and processes that will improve our Engineering systems, their resiliency, reliability, scalability, and performance.
As a System Engineer, you’ll be part of DevOps team. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving our systems and applications, and the way how our global teams use them. Together with the team you will be working on automatic systems deployment, application management, scripting, monitoring and troubleshooting performance problems across range of applications. This will involve systems running in our client´s own datacenter but also in AWS.
- Participate in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of our core applications and tools (e.g. Jira, GitHub, Bitbucket, Artifactory, TeamCity, Confluence, CircleCI and many more)
- Help manage automatic deployment of our services and applications using Terraform, Ansible, and Python
- Improve visibility into our services by implementing various monitoring tools.
- Resolve and respond to unexpected outages
- Design our systems in a scalable way, robust enough to support our continuous enterprise growth
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC)
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience with CI/CD tooling
- Experience with scripting (eg. Python, Bash, or PowerShell)
- Experience and interest in configuration management tools (eg. Terraform, Ansible, SaltStack, Chef)
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, Route 53)
- Hands-on experience with Terraform
- Scripting in Python