About the Client
Our client is the Czech IT Centre that provides IT services with focusing on design and development of applications for banking sector in several countries in the world.
About the Role
Pur client is seeking to fill in the position of Business/System Analyst for our Analyst team for China project. As a part of these team you will be responsible for communication with customer and development team, for creation of analysis to deliver the best results for our customer in China.
Deliver analyses (Functional specification documents) in defined deadlines and with a defined quality.
Review design (Technical specification documents) which are prepared by Designers/Developers.
Develop concept for specified applications in cooperation with team leaders.
Project/Task announcement - the input for preparing Impact analysis.
Requirement Specification - the input for preparing Functional specification.
System documentation - architecture, analyses & design model.
- Proven experience in equivalent position (eg. business/system/IT analyst) or in similar area (technical analyst, programmer, etc.); ideally more than 3-4 years
- Knowledge of analytical methods and UML
- Knowledge of CASE tools (Enterprise Architect is preferred)
- Basic knowledge of Oracle databases and PL/SQL (advantage, but not necessary)
- Basic knowledge of business process modeling
- English (spoken and written)
- Creative problem solving
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Willingness to travel (approx. 2 times/year to China)
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Nice to Have Skills
- basic knowledge of Oracle databases and PL/SQL (advantage, but not necessary);