About the Client
Our client is one of the leaders in the field of (industrial) embedded and automated products and solutions for industry. Since 1983, with its innovations in the industrial sector in close cooperation with customers and the high quality of services and products it has been trying to achieve a corporate vision.
About the Role
- On this position you will join existing team and help developing a general-purpose Linux based client-server application. The focus is more on the server part (x86) of the application.
- Develop, test, maintain and improve software.
- Take part in team discussions and design decisions.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Experience with some object-oriented language.
- Experience with development in Linux OS.
- Linux scripting (Bash, Python).
- Native Czech language skills.
- English language knowledge - written and also spoken.
- Analytic, algoritmization and problem solving skills.
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with C++ language.
- Experience with databases (MySQL).
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic