About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
As Java Developer You will be working on a global track and trace service which serve detailed information about delivery of shipment. The main attribute is that we are creating one endpoint for customers which aggregating many internal backends across client's services and business units. Solution is distributed to datacenters over the whole world to be the nearest as is possible to end user and collecting data before customer ask them. The result is really quick and complex information doesn’t matter where customer is located and whether shipment is traveling on road, railway, sea or sky…
We are developing micro-services mostly based on Java Spring framework technology which are running in internal Open Shift container solution from Red Hat or Kubernetes solution by Google Cloud Cluster. The whole solution is designed in API network or chain pattern, and we are also using queue messaging as Event Driven architecture. Overall security layer and policies are provided by ApiGee solution which is at the top of architecture and which is directly called by customers.
• Strong knowledge of Java technologies (Java 8, Spring Framework, Junit, Maven, Rest & Soap API, Git...)
• Passion to learn new technologies and build new projects
• Will to run extra mile for the project
Nice to Have Skills
• OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker
• Knowladge of Cloud based solutions (MS Azure, Google Cloud)
• CI/CD solutions like Jenkins
• Microservice-based architecture experience
• Automated test frameworks (e.g. RestAssured, Robot Framework,..)
• Bash scripting