About the Client
Join one of the largest standard software manufacturers in Europe and support our project teams in the further development of our standard software ARIS. ARIS is the market leading solution for the design and optimization of business processes.
About the Role
You work with agile methods (Scrum) and get to know all phases of software development: from design to implementation, testing and validation. New technologies and trends play an important role for the success of our products as well as our own innovations.
Tech stack: Java 11, Spring, React, NoSQ DB, Docker. Kubernetes.
· As a member of the international ARIS R&D und Cloud Operation team, you will work on our world-leading ARIS Cloud products and services
· Technical implementation of new innovative components using modern technologies
· Supporting the entire product lifecycle, from requirements analysis to testing and deployment in the cloud
· Work in a software development process following the principles of Lean and Agile in international teams
· Collaboration with our UX experts, product management and global support
· Enhancement and maintenance of existing products
· Bachelor/Master in Computer Science or comparable degree
· Enjoy standard software development in front- or backend in flexible teams
· Strong analytical skills
· Very good knowledge of Java and related technologies and/or good knowledge of web frameworks such as React
· Ideally, you already have experience with modern cloud technologies (NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes)
· Experience with Github, CI/CD pipelines, hyperscalers (AWS, Azure)
· Passion for elegant, testable and maintainable code
· Openness for new technologies and methods
· Very good English skills, both written and spoken
Nice to Have Skills