About the Client
Our client is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, successfully operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors.
About the Role
Our IT Software Business delivery team needs a Solution Architect to join our growing team. We are looking for a professional with experience in both information technology and business processes, especially focused on entitlement generation, activation of software licenses and selling software as service. The successful applicant will define solution designs and architectural runaway that will help build IT solutions for the entire software business related processes. The ideal candidate for this position is innovative, analytical, highly organized and excellent problem-solver.
- Conduct architectural evaluation, design and analysis of software business related IT applications and systems
- Analyse business needs/requirements in close collaboration with subject matter experts and explore solution alternatives
- Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment and communicate requirements for interactions with solution context
- Establish critical non-functional requirements at the solution level and define enabler features/stories to improve the system performance
- Work directly with/in agile teams to implement the solution
- Participate in agile release planning, solution demos, and retrospectives
- Operate within the Value Centre to validate the economic impact of design decisions
- Work with portfolio management and the Enterprise Architect, to analyse, develop, and realize the implementation of epics
- Work with Enterprise Architects to plan and develop the Architectural Runway in support of upcoming business features/capabilities
- Ensure, supervise and foster Built-in security in IT products and services
- Responsible for product related information security topics
- 8+ years of experience in software development and deployment
Experience with one or more of the following technologies that support SaaS applications:
- XML; Web Services - REST API, SOAP API
- Web servers, application servers
- HTML, SMTP, SQL
- SingleSignOn (SSO)
- Security, PKI
Previous background/exposure to one of following areas:
1) Billing Platforms (Invoicing, Taxation, Digital Payments / Payment Gateway Integration)
2) eCommerce Platforms (SSO, Order Capture - Validation & Flow, Sef-Service)
3) Accounting/Finance Integration - (A/R, Bookings, Revenue), SubLedger/GL
4) Reporting (Data Modeling, Business KPI & Metrics)
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems, tools and IT Service Management Processes.
- Ability to work in an agile environment and deep understanding in Agile Frameworks (Scrum / SAFe)
- Upholds a sense of customer service and client satisfaction
- Excellent communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with SAP is advantage
- Good German knowledge will be an advantage
- Experience with Zuora application will be an advantage.