About the Client
Our client is a provider of IT solutions, systems, hardware and software services in banking sector. It operates data centres, bank systems, POS terminals and HW (servers and PC) and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of banking software and its operations in Central and Eastern Europe.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for Software Engineer for application management of client´s digital banking application
To support client´s application many tools and support programs are needed. Automation is the key to good support. More important the ability to see what can be automated and how it can be automated is the core of the role. The support of client´s application touches every part of the ecosystem, from the web and mobile user interfaces over the application APIs to the noSQL datastores and relational databases both in on-premise datacentres and in the cloud.
- A good grip of building and designing tools, using everything from bash scripts to Java,
- Experience working with the application support team, also known as 3rd level support
- Experience with cloud based applications and desire to learn more
- Knowledge working with search technology and/or distributed systems in general.
- Some experience with Elasticsearch or other distributed search and analytical engines
- A love for problem solving, code quality and testing
- Ability to see what can be automated and more important how to replace manual support activities
- You iterate fast, without compromising quality, while taking care of detail
- Respectfully challenging your colleagues, and being challenged in return is welcomed by you
- You are passionate about learning, and want to help others learn too
- You can stand heat, noise and criticism without losing your smile
- You have values and opinions and can articulate them in fluent English
Nice to Have Skills