About the Client
Our client is a provider of IT solutions, systems, hardware and software services in banking sector. It operates data centres, bank systems, POS terminals and HW (servers and PC) and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of banking software and its operations in Central and Eastern Europe.
About the Role
Why are looking for experienced SAP Power Designer for our client.
- Develop SAP Power Designer extensions by using Visual Basic
- Import/export objects to the Power Designer by scripting
- You customize Power Designer screens and write interfaces to import/export metadata to the Power Designer by using Visual Basic
- Propose design of the solution and align it with internal customer/business
- Develop, test, improve and maintain all relevant documentation and prepare final packages for deployment
- Space for own ideas realization/ implementation
- A Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Computer Sciences, Information Technology and/or related discipline required
- Visual Basic expert level expected
- SAP Power Designer modelling is an advantage
- Oracle DB experience is an advantage
- You like solving problems and have the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- You feel comfortable in an agile-oriented work environment with a flat hierarchy and open culture
- You have a natural confidence with your communication and team skills, while being fluent in English
- Experience in tasks tracking systems (e.g. JIRA and Confluence)
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic