About the Client
International laboratory diagnostic services provider
About the Role
For our international project we are looking for a suitable candidate.
- Proactively seek opportunities to advance the maturity of digital advertisement on local and regional level by identifying challenges and opportunities.
- Advise and consult various levels of stakeholders on digital advertising related activities.
- Working cross-functionally with the Sales, Marketing, IT and Operations teams.
- Social network management - Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Youtube channels
- Setting up and managing Facebook and Instagram online campaigns
- Participation in the preparation and management of online reports regarding social media (content and campaigns)
- Preparation and reporting of campaign performance and preparation and reporting of campaign performance only on social media
- Management of newsletter campaigns.
- Communication with agencies and focus on content preparation for social networks Facebook and Instagram
- Communication with external media partners and compliance with larger campaigns.
- Frequent reporting to Slovak CMO
-Min 2 - 3 years as a Marketing specialist or similar position from marketing field.
- Active level of English language is required (spoken and written) as the working environment is International - communication with stakeholders on daily basis.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Advanced interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Fluent English
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic