About the Client
Our client is an international company focusing on the development of enterprise IT infrastructure management software according to the customer´s needs. Its products are extensively used worldwide.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for people who are passionate about building the systems, culture, and processes that will improve the resiliency, reliability, scaling, and performance for cloud premises.
This position is part of SaaS team, where you will be developing and maintaining operational and “DevOps” systems for suite of cloud-based solutions running on AWS. As a Site Reliability Engineer, together with the team you will be working on designing, building and running state of the art infrastructure rooted in code and best practices of SRE and DevOps cultures with a big focus on Agile Values and Principles.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Perform a supporting engineering role in implementing new cloud projects.
- Support, maintain and monitor cloud infrastructure.
- Write scripts and configuration management to automate repetitive tasks.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Working experience in related roles such as: site reliability engineering, platform engineering, cloud infrastructure, DevOps.
- Experience running Linux-based web services with a strong Linux system administration background.
- Solid understanding of automation principles and programming experience using languages such as Python, Ruby, Go (Golang).
- Experience working with Kubernetes.
- Cloud infrastructure experience in AWS (preferred), Azure, and/or GCP.
- Managed infrastructure as code (IaC) with Terraform (preferred) or CloudFormation.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Configuration management with SaltStack (preferred), Ansible, Chef, and/or Puppet.
Nice to Have Skills