About the Client
Our client is a provider of top-of-the-line medical solutions with innovative strength in diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, including information technology and system integration. therapies, medical IT solutions complemented with advice and service support. They delivers a comprehensive range of solutions - from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, treatment and patient care.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for ServiceNow Developer who will be part of a development team delivering high-quality code and configurations. This position may suit you best, if you are self-driven, passionate about innovation an open person that thrives for service excellence by personal engagement, with an innovative, proactive customer & outcome-oriented mindset.
- You will be designing and building up performant, durable and robust solutions.
- You will coach and mentor junior team members, providing upskilling opportunities.
- You will be contributing to the continuous improvement of our development process.
- You will ensure compliance to all applicable and not limited to Quality, Information Security and Data Privacy regulations.
- You will be actively keeping your existing certifications portfolio up to date and gradually expand it as part of your personal development journey.
- You will be actively keeping yourself up to date with new releases information.
- Completed a study or vocational training in computer science or informatics and have background in software development or/and consulting
- Referenceable professional experience in ServiceNow development or/and consulting
- High level of Now platform technical expertise, preferably across several products (e.g. ITSM, CSM, ITBM etc.)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist in ITSM or another Now product line
- You feel comfortable to execute your work and communication in English language in an international and truly global team as well as with business representatives
- Good communication skills on both technical and non-technical levels
- You have a personal affinity to the digital world and modern cloud-based technology
- You enjoy driving change and taking responsibility in complex and global technology environments
- You are a team player that enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment
Nice to Have Skills
- Team leadership experience would be considered an advantage