About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced candidate for a role of a Senior Unified Communication Engineer.
· You will be part of global engineering team designing, implementing Skype for Business, Enterprise telephony and related technology solutions at a large scale and providing 3rd level support in the global environment.
· The technologies involved are Skype for Business server and client, Microsoft Teams as well as related Microsoft technologies, Audiocodes gateways and SBCs, IP phones, Audiocodes Routing Manager, Polycom VVX, Trio, GroupSeries, RPRM and others.
· Either strong Microsoft servers background, or strong Voice over IP/Telecom background
· Experience with Lync, Skype for Business or Voice over IP
· Scripting capabilities
Nice to Have Skills
· Audiocodes Voice gateways and SBCs, Audiocodes Routing Manager
· Exchange, Active Directory, different Lync / Skype versions, Windows Desktop troubleshooting
· Office 365, Microsoft Teams
· Scripting, coding (C#) , T-SQL, PowerBI, web development
· SIP trunks, TDM, Experience working with Telcos
· Understanding of SIP protocol, analyzing network traces, troubleshooting complex issues