About the Client
Our Client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
About the Role
As part of the Chief Security Office, you will work as Senior System Analyst in a dedicated scrum squad, collaborating across other squads to strengthen the system analysis discipline. You will collect requirements and convert them into specifications and solution designs. Your technical expertise will help you troubleshooting our solutions and write meaningful end-to-end documentation.
The Chief Security Office function is the principal point for cyber and information security activities across Swiss Re. We have the role to define and advance the company's security concepts as well as carry out the implementation of vital security capabilities. Our Security Solutions Product Area is responsible for building new and enhancing existing security capabilities. One of our main focus area is Identity and Access Management.
The position is based in Bratislava, however, you will be collaborating with your colleagues and internal customers across the globe. Activities describing this role include:
- Identify and analyze needs from different technical and business aspects
- Formulate functional and non-functional requirements, use cases, sequence diagrams and processes
- Creation of technical and interface specifications in close collaboration with our architects and developers
- Design system integrations and data flow across our distributed application landscape
- Validate proposed solution design against requirements
- Involved in testing and troubleshooting of new as well as existing security solutions with focus on Identity and Access Management
- Conduct impact analysis and risk assessments
- Focusing on automation to reduce manual operations
- Continuously advance our current security solutions by extending its features, improving efficiency and quality
Are you attracted to diverse challenges that require you to zoom out to a 'big picture' architecture view and delve into nitty gritty to make your vision a reality? Are you ready to develop creative security solutions in a large international corporation within a dynamic and complex application landscape? Demonstrate to us how your skills, expertise and enthusiasm will further strengthen our quest to become the security leader in the (re-)insurance industry!
To be successful in this role you can demonstrate skills and experience as follows:
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or comparable education/experience)
- 3+ years of working experience as system analyst or equivalent role
- Ability to analyze and capture technical and business requirements
- Passion for outstanding and clear documentation
- Experience in technical business analysis using various analysis and design techniques
- Understand and solve technical challenges creatively. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Cross-team collaboration including ability to navigate through corporate processes
- Fresh perspectives and agile mind-set; strong intrinsic motivation and energy
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience in Identity and Access Management is a plus