About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
Our client team is currently looking for an Experienced Teradata Engineer, who will be responsible for analysis of functional and technical requirements, and the design and build of solutions that may be inhouse, off-the-shelf or through third-parties.
- Communication with customers to establish specific requirements - concepts and proposals
- Manages the performance and effectiveness of 3rd party vendors in the delivery of quality application software
- Applies standard methodologies when creating new programs and applications
- Provides expert advice, training and technical assistance to development team, lower level service and support staff
- Acts as Technical lead of development teams on issues of performance, tools, and standards
- Perfect technical knowledge of Teradata (Expert)
- Experience with data and system integration; system connectivity related skills
- Strong data mapping and analytical skills
- Application and Architecture design and modeling
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic