About the Client
Our client is an international finance provider, he focuses on responsible lending primarily to people with little or no credit history.
About the Role
We are looking for experienced software engineer.
- SW Engineer is responsible to deliver working product/service, where working software is important but not only part. SW engineer cares about product/service end to end and cares about surrounding ecosystem.
- Contributing to requirement analysis. Using agile approach, contribute to analyses during discovery phase and during development phase as well.
- Driving design for responsible area. Always enrich requirements and solution proposal with low level design constrains and proposals.
- Developing of SW itself is significant part of the job. The added value comes from fact that he already contributed to analytical and design phase and also drive development with focus on easy run and maintenance.
- While this role is not directly specialized on Quality assurance, it is part of the role to maintain high quality of product. Therefore, from analysis to production he develops in the way that the product is testable and measurable.
- This role is also responsible to deliver product on productional environment in controlled way. Basically, that expect setup and usage of CI/CD and following QA and release process.
- Support production in active and reactive way. Reactive way is to in time react on incidents and bugs to resolve them with minimal impact on clients. Active way means to setup proper monitoring and problem management. That’s also means that operational support needs are already reflected in design phase.
Technologies expected to be used (deep knowledge is not necessary but beneficial)
- Java, Kotlin, Spring
- REST, GraphQL
- RabbitMQ, Kafka
- BMPN (Camunda/Zeebe)
- DB (Oracle, Postgres, Cassandra, ...) - basic level
- Professional experience at the similar job role
- Ability of individual logical thinking
- Team player capabilities (practical experience from work on team project)
- Good understanding of agile methodics and agile mindset is required.
- General knowledge as practical experience with quality assurance in agile environment. This include ability to automate test, good understanding CI/CD, ability to design tests in parallel with development, contributing to analytical and design phase to protect QA view.
Nice to Have Skills