About the Client
Our client is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, successfully operating also in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors.
About the Role
Our client are looking for experienced cloud architect for product portfolio aiming at optimizing energy efficiency of commercial buildings – offices, hospitals, hotel chains, etc. His goal is to implement a highly responsive, scalable, and secure solution with attractive look & feel which will be used across the world by our external customers – building owners, building operators and facility managers.
You are a great match for us if you know how to design complex, yet efficient, maintainable solutions in cloud environment. You will communicate with different types of stakeholders in multi-national agile setup – software engineers, team architects, product managers, security experts, UI/UX designers and others. You need to be able to define and clearly present the architecture design decisions, align with different products and enterprise architecture. Our architects are by nature passionate developers, eager to explore new technologies, participate on prototyping with development teams and are ready to get familiar with our domain – smart buildings.
• 7+ years of experience in software development projects, part of that as architect
• Experience with architecting cloud projects
• Knowledge of architecture and software design patterns
• Modern programming language (e.g. Java), and thorough overview of related frameworks
• Security standards (OAuth, OpenID, etc.)
• AWS or other cloud services
• Agile mindset, experience with agile development
• Experience with CI/CD and DevOps culture
Nice to Have Skills
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Team player
• Focused on goals