About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
We are currently looking to hire a motivated colleague who will strengthen our team to develop SharePoint application with attractive UI.
As the developer, you will implement SharePoint applications with a strong focus on user experience; you will receive ideas and requirement from the Business and you will design and implement the solution as part of the team. And potential skills in mobile user experience knowledge may contribute to some requirements.
• Analyze and refine requirements by directly interacting with the Business partners
• Design technical solutions according to our governance and development guideline
• Customize SharePoint based solutions and run development tests
• Prepare documentation for the customizations
• Assists in continuous establishment of best practices regarding software development / maintain and further driver development standards
• Shares knowledge to other development team members or colleagues from lower level service and support staff
• Provide last level support for the operations team
• Proven experience in related field (2+ years MS SharePoint (2013) development frameworks and technology or 3+ years vue.js, Ajax, CSS3, HTML5)
• Experience and willingness to learn about and keep up with changing SharePoint farm setup, architectural matters and configuration options and functionality of the software.
• Feeling for a good design in Web as well as mobile applications
• Team spirit, motivation and the willingness to learn and share
• ability to adopt and drive new technology into the development process
• adhere and maintain development standards within the team and as a guideline for the group
• Interest, knowledge and ideally already experience with SharePoint Online, Teams and Office 365 in general
Nice to Have Skills