About the Client
Our client is a provider of top-of-the-line medical solutions with innovative strength in diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, including information technology and system integration. therapies, medical IT solutions complemented with advice and service support. They deliver a comprehensive range of solutions - from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, treatment and patient care.
- Variable and Christmas bonus
- Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
- 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
- In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of
- Additional pension plan
- 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses,
soft skills trainings,…)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity,
Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services …)
About the Role
For our client we are looking for a passionate, experienced, hands-on Senior Software Developer to shape the technical pathway of client´s platform and to ensure that the technical quality of the systems delight client´s customers. The platform unifies patient imaging and treatment information acquired from different systems, at different times, and in different positions, to provide a comprehensive view of the patient’s clinical history. Providing this complete picture can optimize clinical efficiency across entire oncology department and improve every step of the clinical care workflow.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for providing the technical vision of this product over its complete scope and ensuring this vision's sustainability and integrity over the product's entire lifetime.
You’ll be part of a growing department, that defines and implements the next generation software solutions in the area of medical imaging informatics, collaboration and analytics. With talented co-workers you will thrive in a collaborative yet casual environment.
You will participate on definition and guiding the technical direction of state-of-the-art medical imaging software and its interaction with the rest of systems. You will be part of the Košice team that will takeover product knowledge from existing team and continuously innovate its functionality as well as architecture. This involves close cooperation with existing team located in USA.
- Participation on technical decisions based on a clear focus on meeting business needs and meeting all relevant requirements: clinical and service, functional and non-functional
- Participation on the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Collaboration with different stakeholders and develop the software according to prioritized product backlog
- Design and implementation of high quality software with good test coverage
- Participation and contribution in code reviews
- Guide, coach and motivate other developers over the entire lifetime of a project to enable, support, and enforce all technical aspects.
- Work with documentation platforms to create, collaborate on, and manage medical device product documents (i.e. design, UML diagrams, class diagrams, requirement specification, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
- 5+ years’ experience building successful software systems
- 2+ years’ experience as a senior developer or technical lead overseeing the technical direction of other developers
- Experience with object-oriented languages & frameworks (C++) and Microsoft/Web technology stacks
- Development experience with systems-oriented and distributed software platforms
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Clear understanding of processes within Product Lifecycle Management and hands-on experience with LEAN and Agile software development
- Good knowledge about agile software development methodologies e.g., TDD
- Strong analytical skills, logical thinking and attention to detail
- Good time management, ability to organize and prioritize project tasks
- Customer and goal orientation, proactivity
- Ability to approach problems from different perspectives, creativity
- Your engagement in international and intercultural project teams in globally distributed environment
Nice to Have Skills