About the Client
Our client is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce projects in the CEE.
- the fastest growing fitness company in Europe;
- their e-shop serves 2 000 000 customers in 14 countries;
- it had 250 000 000 pageviews last year;
- they expect 3 000 000 orders on their e-shop this year;
- a brand new storefront is Client's goal for this year, and you are going to be a part of a fast-moving senior team.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior React Developer to design and implement a brand new storefront for the biggest e-commerce platform for 160 million fitness enthusiasts in the CEE region.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of modern web technologies and frameworks, and will be responsible for the technology stack, improving the infrastructure, and ensuring the storefront is highly-performing, secure, and optimized for SEO.
CLIENT'S TECH TEAM OVERVIEW:
- 34 people in 7 teams working in IT;
- Software Developers, QA Engineers, Data Engineers, Product Owners, Agile Delivery Manager;
- Essential technologies: PHP, Python, TypeScript;
- Own QA and Product teams.
- designing and implementing a new storefront for e-commerce project using React and and TypeScript;
- developing and maintain front-end features, server-side rendering components and business logic consuming GraphQL APIs;
- building reusable components and optimizing them for maximum performance;
- proposing technical solutions to boost SEO and levy edge computing;
- writing clean, efficient, and testable code that conforms to best practices;
- improving CI/CD pipeline and DevOps practices;
- staying up-to-date with the latest developments in frontend technologies;
- participating in code reviews, testing, and debugging to ensure high-quality code;
- helping other people on your team to be their best.
TECH STACK WE USE ON THIS TEAM:
- React and TypeScript;
- Next.js, Vite and Tailwind;
- GraphQL, Elasticsearch and Cloudflare;
- Docker and Kubernetes;
- Cypress for test automation;
- you are a passionate Senior React Developer who is looking for an opportunity to work on an exciting e-commerce project;
- at least 4 years of experience in React development, preferably in the e-commerce space;
- strong understanding of modern web technologies and frameworks;
- thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux), data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js), and common front-end development tools (such as Webpack, NPM, or Vite);
- knowledge of SEO best practices and experience in implementing them in web applications;
- familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools;
- familiarity with state management libraries;
- a knack for benchmarking and optimization;
- preferably experience with high-performing web applications and edge-computing;
- you prize learning and personal growth;
- you like moving fast, getting things done, and delivering value to users.
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Nice to Have Skills