About the Client
Our client is a leading European specialized retail company in the field of electrical and telecommunications services and services.
About the Role
Order management is a team responsible for the life cycle of an order, from its placement through various validation and checks against the 3rd party fraud check services, to order fulfilment including communication with the warehouse system, mainframe, reserving delivery slots, orchestrating picking and tracking systems. We are also responsible for back office application where our colleagues from customer support can search any order and do various tasks like order amends and adjustments, product replacements, as well as full or partial rebounds.
We are looking for an experienced tester, who can contribute on automation in areas as performance testing, penetration testing, integration testing, and also take part on end to end test scenarios and improvements of processes.
▪ Responsibility for the whole project/release from the quality point of view
▪ Participation on general QA strategy across the whole e-commerce department which will be aligned with agile principles
▪ Personal touch with colleagues including business trips to London
▪ Participation on various workshops, trainings and conferences
▪ Possibility to get another QA certifications
▪ Various opportunities for career paths
▪ Minimum 3 years of experience in QA area (test automation development and scripting, test scenario design, test planning on daily basis)
▪ You are skilled at test design for automation
▪ Experience with development/architecture of automation framework is an advance
▪ Being familiar with CI processes and how automation fits in CI
▪ Any agile framework (Scrum, Kanban etc.) working experience
▪ Strong knowledge of QA processes and analytical thinking
▪ Knowledge of Page object model, jMeter, Selenium, peneration testing framework is a big plus
▪ ISTQB or any other QA certification is an advantage
Nice to Have Skills