About the Client
Our client is a provider of IT solutions, systems, hardware and software services in banking sector. It operates data centres, bank systems, POS terminals and HW (servers and PC) and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of banking software and its operations in Central and Eastern Europe.
About the Role
Position belongs into Project Management Office department
Manages complex projects on national level and/or across multiple countries according to client Project Management Policy & Procedures.
Take the responsibility to achieve the projects objectives within the competing constraints like time, budget, quality, scope and resources in close interaction with all relevant project stakeholders and other (external) partners.
Scope of work :
1. Project Initiation & Planning
- Analyses thoroughly possible solutions to comply with the projects main objectives
- Performs the set-up of the project
- Develops a business case defines project targets (scope management)
- Compiles the project budget and resources with the project sponsor and ensures adequate internal and / or external staffing with internal resource providers
- Develops stakeholder and vendor management plan (including contracting)
- Plans the project phases and takes care of the operative detailed planning of the project execution in alignment with project sponsor.
2. Project Execution, Monitoring & Controlling
- Manages the relationship to 3rd party vendors
- Manages and measures business case and value realization throughout the program life cycle
- Implements all necessary project related tools and processes
- Undertakes project controlling, identifies deviations to the project plan and takes action to mitigate according to a defined change request process
- Develops risks mitigation actions to ensure on-time, on-scope, on-budget delivery of project deliverables
3. Project Closing
- Concludes the project (handover to operations) and evaluates it
- Verifies and validates the results
- Documents lessons learned
4. Project Documentation & Reporting
- Creates project management documentation and reporting
- Proposes set-up, changes and evaluation of Project Performance Criteria (KPI)
- Clarifies roles and responsibilities within the project team
- Provides clear direction for achieving the expected goals and deliverables
- Coordinate, leads and motivates project team
- Min. of 6 years of real PM experiences
- End to end project references
- Experience running projects in Banking Environment especially in the area of Risk, Finance, Treasury or Corporate Markets
- English fluent speaker, German is great advantage
- PMI certified
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) Intermediate
- Project Management Tools (e.g. MS Project)-Advanced
- Project Reporting Tools (e.g. SAP Effort Tracking, Portfolio Management tools)-Intermediate
- Availability to travel to Vienna up to 4 days per week
- Cooperate as a team - Ability to join forces to achieve common goals.
- Act responsibly - Before we decide we ask ourselves: Is it the right thing to do ? After decision we strive to do it right !
- Be accountable - We stand behind our decisions and accept consequence of our actions.
- Foster growth - We actively seek opportunities to develop our business and people.
- Excel in execution - We get the job done well, on time and according to our common rules.
Nice to Have Skills