About the Client
Our client provides risk transfer solutions to large and mid-sized corporations around the world. Its innovative, highly customised products and standard insurance covers help to make businesses more resilient, while its industry-leading claims service provides additional peace of mind. Company serves clients from over 50 offices worldwide and is backed by the financial strength .
About the Role
We are seeking for an IT business analyst who will extend the Group TAX IT team within Group Finance IT.
You will become team member in very interesting project, where the mission is to automate and optimize existing processes in the indirect tax area. You will be responsible for requirements engineering, documentation and testing. Your colleagues are located in Bratislava (SK), Zurich (CH), London (UK) and Munich (DE) and we work together in an agile setup. Project include the implementation of challenging business functions both on server and the client side using state of the art technologies like Java, Angular, Microsoft Business Intelligence, ElasticSearch and others.
• You will perform business analysis of new requirements and change requests
• You will provide solution alternatives and proposals for production issues and challenges as they arise
• You will participate on third level support upon request and agreement
• You will collaborate with other teams in defining functionality, scope and time lines
• You will ensure the provided solutions get developed in an agile, flexible way, on time and in high quality and following internal standards
• Key skills include the ability to bring ideas to concepts and being able to communicate effectively to all partners
You have 4+ years of relevant work experience
• You have ability to effectively apply business analyses techniques (i.e. document business requirements, use case diagrams, data modelling)
• You have solid knowledge of Excel, XML, Jira.
• Finance and TAX background or experience is a plus
• You have ability to understand complex IT and business solutions; to build up knowledge & expertise in the financial insurance, reinsurance and TAX processes and related areas
• High level of abstraction, fast understanding and conceptual thinking
• You have ability to structure and drive topics
• You are familiar with Agile development methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
Communication skills – fluent in English
• You have good level of communication and commitment to work in a decentralized team
• You are able to prioritize tasks, delegate and drive objections to completion
• You have self-starting attitude, can deal with stress and work independently
• You are experienced in IT topics and tasks and passionate about new trends and developments
Nice to Have Skills