About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
• Operate and administrate our global Red Hat OpenShift container platform on-prem and on cloud. That includes overlooking daily operations, maintenance, patching, upgrades and capacity adjustments for 24x7, mission critical platform.
• Consult, support and make the applications successful on the container platform.
• Further develop, test and implement the platform across new regions, technologies and infrastructures (on-premise / on cloud).
• Work in a small, highly skilled, highly motivated and globally spread team of unique professionals on the mission to redefine IT in company.
• Learn very fast, have a high impact and start-up feeling from day one.
You will use:
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
• Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
• Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage (GlusterFS based)
• splunk, dynatrace
• Microsoft Azure
• Very deep knowledge of Linux Platform, preferably Red Hat Enterprise.
• Profound experience with network and server infrastructure administration.
• Ability to use English in daily communication.
• Multi-tasking and prioritization skills and ability to work highly self-managed.
Nice to Have Skills
• Working experience with splunk (nice to have)
• Preferably Red Hat OpenShift knowledge (not a must).