About the Client
Our client is a provider of top-quality medical solutions with innovative power in diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, including information technology and system integration.
Thanks to acquisitions in the laboratory diagnostics segment, they have become the world's first truly diagnostic company to offer imaging technologies and laboratory diagnostics, therapy, medical IT solutions, with consulting and service support. They provides a comprehensive range of solutions - from prevention and early detection of the disease to its diagnosis, treatment and patient care.
About the Role
Our client is building the next generation enterprise solutions powered by modern technological stacks, enhanced with artificial Intelligence and machine learning technologies.
Your responsibility will be to implement professionally designed user interfaces in modern single-web-page application as well as back-end services in our microservices-based architecture.
• Contribute towards the Architecture, Design and technical debt of the product to assure a scalable SW platform where services can be docked and configured
• Technical lead responsibility to support and mentor the development team
• Communicate with product owner and UX researchers to create user friendly prototypes and proof of concepts for the product interface
• Transforming requirements of various stakeholders into the business logic implementation in the backend service.
• Supporting the test strategy in terms of writing automated tests and unit tests
• Ensuring the quality of the software product (conformance with the development process)
• Design and implementation of the software components based on the software design (e.g. RESTful web services, etc.)
• Maintain and improve various parts of the user interface
• Integrate front-end parts with backend services and deploy the micro-sites with usage of micro-service architecture
• Deployment and monitoring of the services
• Incorporating user feedbacks and change requests in short development cycles (agile development)
• Documentation of the product design and implementation
• Investigation and fixing of the software defects
• Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years hands on software development experiences in agile way
• Experience with FE technologies, e.g.
• React, Angular or another web framework
• HTML5 and CSS3 programming
• Programming skills in C#, .Net or .Net Core or other object-oriented programming language(s)
• Test automation and unit testing
• Continuous integration and continuous deployment
• English in speaking and writing
• Mentoring and leading of junior developers
• Open feedback culture and continuous improvement mind-set, team player
• Excellent communication skills in global and multicultural environment
Nice to Have Skills
Any qualification mentioned below is welcomed:
• Responsive design, desktop and mobile targeted platforms
• Browser testing and debugging
• Experiences with or abilities to read and use various programming languages (e.g. Python, TypeScript, Java, C, …)
• Knowledge of DevOps approach, Docker and Kubernetes technologies
• Deployment into cloud data centers - e.g. Microsoft Azure or other providers
• Secure coding architecture
• Understanding of Open source software integration requirements into products
• Browser and mobile targeted application performance testing
• Integrating charting libraries into web applications (e.g. chartjs, d3)
• BI tools like PowerBI, Qliksense/Qlikview, Tableau preferred