About the Client
Our client is a provider of top-of-the-line medical solutions with innovative strength in diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, including information technology and system integration. therapies, medical IT solutions complemented with advice and service support. They deliver a comprehensive range of solutions - from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, treatment and patient care.
- Variable and Christmas bonus
- Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
- 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
- In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of
- Additional pension plan
- 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses,
soft skills trainings,…)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity,
Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services …)
About the Role
For our client we are seeking an experienced Embedded Software Developer who joins existing international team and recognizes an importance of setting the groundwork for a successful team in Košice.
You will improve medical image influence in diagnostics, prevention and therapy by development of software used to operate future generation state-of-the-art CT scanners.
You will learn innovative technologies and apply the knowledge in experimenting and innovation initiatives.
- Advanced knowledge of Embedded C++ programming language
- Knowledge of CAN bus and CANopen protocol
- Experience with clean code principles and software craftsmanship
- Experience with Linux development
- Basic IoT knowledge
- University education (Master's degree or higher)
- Advanced spoken and written English
Nice to Have Skills