About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
Our client's DevOps team is looking for an enthusiastic person who is keen to learn how to develop and to support key systems in order to drive time to value and to ensure the maximum availability of end-to-end business processes.
You will work on systems which plan, control and run the P&P business unit which is responsible for letter & parcel delivery in Germany
- Technical support for application operations / users of SAP environments
- Error analysis and troubleshooting in 2nd and 3rd level support
- Analysis of programs, applications and customizing settings
- Development of improvements and optimization proposals
- Customizing and development as part of bug fixing or maintenance-related developments in SAP SD
- Participation in project releases and transfer of the releases to maintenance
- Inclusion of customer requirements and implementation in technical concepts
- Preparation of business cases
- Advanced experience maintaining SAP applications
- Experience in the development and implementation of projects in the related area of SAP finance
- Previous exposure to SAP SD
- ABAP / ABAP OO know-how
- Some experience with interface design and cross-system processes
- General IT overview and very good technical understanding of complex SAP setups
- Knowledge of invoicing processes and associated master data (contracts, customers, conditions, etc.)
- Good level of English
- Analytical skills
Nice to Have Skills
- We welcome knowledge of ITIL.