About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
Our client's DevOps team is looking for an enthusiastic person who is keen to learn how to develop and to support key systems in order to drive time to value and to ensure the maximum availability of end-to-end business processes.
You will work on systems which plan, control and run the P&P business unit which is responsible for letter & parcel delivery in Germany.
• Technical application support for SAP environments / users (3rd level support)
• Analysis of programs, applications and customizing settings
• Bug fixing
• Participation in further development projects
• Analysis of customer requirements, writing of technical concepts and implementation with ABAP, ABAP OO
• Customizing of SAP SD
• Coordination/cooperation with external service providers (T-Systems Germany)
• Maintain technical documentation and the knowledge of supported applications
• Advanced experience in maintaining SAP applications, especially SAP SD and complex customer developed solutions
• Very good knowledge of SAP SD and ideally basic knowledge of SAP MM
• Knowledge of ABAP, ABAP OO and BSP
• Deep understanding of common interface technologies, especially flat files, ALE, RFC, SOAP
Nice to Have Skills
• Good level of English and German language is a big plus